Welcome to the Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit
Devised with three crucial and bold intentions, the 3rd Annual Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit is the ONLY meeting to:
- Overcome the key biological obstacles constraining successful glioblastoma therapies
- Assess innovative treatments and pioneering trial design to avoid further unfortunate phase 2 failures
- Bring together key stockholders within the GBM drug development field with the common aim of bringing-to-market safe, efficient & deliverable treatments to patients-in-need
Who's Attending in 2022?
Sneak peak of crucial topics to be addressed:
- Investment and financing for biopharma in glioblastoma drug development
- Role of Immunotherapy for Treatment of Glioblastoma
- Empowering the Immune System to Treat Glioblastoma: DNA as Medicine
- Surgical Immunotherapy Trials Using Genes and Viruses for GBM
- Externally Controlled Trials: Using External Data to Design Efficient Clinical Trials in Glioblastoma
Join your community of neuro-oncologists, neurosurgeons and oncology professionals from biopharma and academia as they strive to support translation of drug candidates into human clinical trials, whilst optimizing the clinical development to overcome further clinical failures.