Welcome to the Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit
Devised with three crucial and bold intentions, the Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit enables attendees to:
- Overcome the key biological obstacles constraining successful glioblastoma therapies
- Assess innovative treatments and pioneering trial design to avoid further unfortunate phase 2 failures
- Bring together key stockholders within the GBM drug development field with the common aim of bringing-to-market safe, efficient & deliverable treatments to patients-in-need
Some of the crucial topics to be discussed include:
- Role of Immunotherapy for Treatment of Glioblastoma
- Empowering the Immune System to Treat Glioblastoma: DNA as Medicine
- Surgical Immunotherapy Trials Using Genes and Viruses for GBM
- Recognizing the Financial Difficulty of Developing Glioblastoma Treatments and Moving Drugs to the Next Phase
- Externally Controlled Trials: Using External Data to Design Efficient Clinical Trials in Glioblastoma
Join neuro-oncologists, neurosurgeons and oncology professionals from biopharma and academia striving to support translation of drug candidates into human clinical trials, whilst optimising the clinical development to overcome further clinical failures.
Download the full event guide to get a taste of the pioneering conversations that will occur.
"Fantastic event where we had the privilege to hear some of the most reputed medical doctors, patient advocates, biotech and drug development companies in a truly devoted environment committed to defeat this dreadful disease."
- Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, Targtex
"A complete overview of glioblastoma from a patient point of view to industry challenges, hope for therapies and new technologies, by keynote speakers from the best hospitals and big pharma."