The inaugural Glioblastoma (GBM) Drug Development Summit is designed with two critical and ambitious objectives - to help you:
Overcome the major biological challenges limiting effective Glioblastoma treatment
Evaluate novel therapies and innovative trial design to prevent more tragic phase 2 failures
Here is a preview of the most pressing topics to be addressed:
- Discovering DNA Damage Response Pathways for Glioblastoma
- Examining the Determinants of Anticancer Drug Permeability in the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Coaxing T-cells into Action: Leveraging a Rational and Logical Way to Develop Immunotherapies for Glioblastoma
- Panel Discussion: Realizing the Economic Reality of Working on Glioblastoma
- Developing Personalised Cancer Vaccines for Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
Join neuro-oncologists, neurosurgeons and oncology professionals from biopharma as we strive to not only help them translate their drug candidates into human clinical trials, but optimise the clinical development itself to avoid more clinical failures.
Download the official agenda to see the ground-breaking discussion that will take place.